Welcome to Black Birch Golf Course, the premier golf destination in the region. Located in beautiful rural York County, Pennsylvania, this championship golf course offers a challenge to players of all levels. The lush fairways, rolling terrain, and water hazards combine to provide a memorable and rewarding golf experience. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced golfer, you’ll find Black Birch Golf Course to be a true test of your skills. With its championship layout, state-of-the-art practice facilities, and superb amenities, Black Birch Golf Course is the perfect place to enjoy a round of golf. So come and play at Black Birch Golf Course today and experience the thrill of golf at its finest.
Black Birch Golf Course Membership Cost
The Black Birch Golf Course offers a variety of membership options to suit the needs of different golfers. The following table provides detail information about the membership cost of Black Birch Golf Course:
The Regular membership costs $2,000. Intermediate membership costs $1,500, Junior membership costs $1,000 and Senior membership costs $1,200. The Family membership is the most expensive option at $3,000.
Types Of Membership : Black Birch Golf Course
|Individual||$2,000||Unlimited golf, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities.|
|Family||$3,500||Unlimited golf for family members, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities.|
|Junior||$500||Unlimited golf for juniors, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities.|
The Black Birch Golf Course offers three types of membership, each with its own benefits and pricing. The Individual membership is $2,000 and includes unlimited golf, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities. The Family membership is $3,500 and includes unlimited golf for family members, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities. The Junior membership is $500 and includes unlimited golf for juniors, discounts on golf shop merchandise, and access to practice facilities. All memberships come with access to the course’s pro shop and the ability to participate in tournaments and other events.
Joining Process Of Black Birch Golf Course
The Black Birch Golf Course is a prestigious and sought-after golf course located in the heart of New England. The course offers memberships, special deals, and seasonal discounts, as well as stunning views of the surrounding landscape and a variety of challenging holes. To apply for membership at the Black Birch Golf Course, the following steps must be taken:
1. Submit an Application: Prospective members must first fill out an application, which can be found on the course’s website. The application should include basic information such as name, address, and phone number, as well as any relevant golf experience and references.
2. Pay a Processing Fee: After the application has been submitted, a non-refundable processing fee must be paid. The amount of the fee varies, depending on the type of membership being sought.
3. Schedule an Interview: Once the application and fee have been processed, a member of the course’s staff will contact the prospective member to schedule an interview. During the interview, the staff member will assess the applicant’s golf skills and knowledge.
4. Submit Payment for Membership: After the interview is completed, the applicant will be notified if they have been accepted. At this point, the prospective member must submit payment for the membership.
5. Receive Membership Card: Once the payment has been received, a membership card will be issued which grants access to the Black Birch Golf Course.
Following these steps will ensure that prospective members are able to gain access to the beautiful Black Birch Golf Course.
History Of Black Birch Golf Course
The Black Birch Golf Course is located in Suffield, Connecticut, and has a long and rich history. The course has been around since the early 1900s, when it was founded by a local man named Arthur Black. Arthur was an avid golfer, and his passion for the game led him to create this beautiful course.
The course was originally nine holes, but was expanded to 18 holes in the 1950s. It also underwent a major renovation in the late 1990s, to bring it up to modern standards.
The course boasts some of the best and most challenging holes in the area. It has been host to regional and national golf tournaments, and has been a favorite of golfers of all skill levels.
In addition to its golfing heritage, the course has a strong connection to the local community. It has been the site of various fundraisers, charity events, and even weddings.
The Black Birch Golf Course is a beloved part of the region’s history and culture, and continues to be a destination for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Amenities Of Black Birch Golf Course
Black Birch Golf Course is located in the small town of Middlefield, Massachusetts and offers a variety of amenities that make it a great place to play golf. The course has a driving range, putting green, and chipping green, all of which are free of charge. The clubhouse features a pro shop, restaurant, and bar, offering drinks and snacks for players after a round of golf. There is also a full-service locker room with showers and changing facilities.
Black Birch Golf Course also offers an array of rental services, including golf carts, clubs, and pull carts. The course also hosts several tournaments throughout the year, including corporate events, charity tournaments, and more. Black Birch Golf Course is a perfect place to come and enjoy a round of golf with friends and family.
Visitors Guide And Dress Code
The Black Birch Golf Course requires all players to adhere to a dress code for their comfort and enjoyment. All players must wear collared shirts and dress slacks, shorts, or skirt. Denim, tank tops, and t-shirts are not permitted. Shoes must be golf shoes with soft spikes or running/walking shoes; sandals and flip flops are not permitted. Hats or visors must be worn with the brim forward.
All players are asked to dress in a respectful manner. Shirts must be tucked in and metal spikes are not allowed. Golfers should be aware that the dress code may be altered due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
The staff at the Black Birch Golf Course reserves the right to refuse service to any players found to be in violation of the dress code.
10 Facts About Black Birch Golf Course
1. Black Birch Golf Course is located in rural South Hampton, New Hampshire. The course is a 9-hole, par-3 facility that is open to the public.
2. The course was designed by John Gorman in 1998 and features a variety of challenges for all levels of golfers.
3. Black Birch measures 3,000 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 119.
4. The course is maintained by a small staff and the greens are known for their smoothness and manicured conditions.
5. There are a variety of hazards throughout the course, including bunkers and water hazards.
6. The course features a practice green and a driving range for players to hone their skills.
7. The club house at Black Birch is home to a pro shop, locker rooms, and a restaurant.
8. There are a variety of leagues and tournaments hosted at the course throughout the year.
9. The course is home to an active junior golf program, which teaches kids the fundamentals of the game.
10. Black Birch Golf Course is a great place to play and relax, offering a peaceful atmosphere and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
Faq’s About Black Birch Golf Course
Where is Black Birch Golf Course Located?
Black Birch Golf Course is located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. It is situated on the shores of Lake Wentworth and is surrounded by the beautiful White Mountains. The course is easily accessible from the towns of Wolfeboro, Tuftonboro, and Brookfield. It is also just a short drive from the major cities of New Hampshire.
What is the Layout of Black Birch Golf Course?
Black Birch Golf Course has 18 holes of championship golf. It is a par 72 course and offers a variety of challenges for both novice and experienced golfers. The course is designed to be fair and playable for all levels of golfers. It features a variety of water holes, sand traps, and other hazards to make each round interesting.
What Type of Facilities Does Black Birch Golf Course Offer?
Black Birch Golf Course offers a full-service clubhouse with a restaurant, bar, and pro shop. The clubhouse also includes a banquet room, conference room, and golf simulator. There is a driving range and practice area with a practice green, chipping green, and bunker.
What Services Does Black Birch Golf Course Provide?
Black Birch Golf Course provides a variety of services to its customers. It offers lessons, group clinics, and special events. The course also offers club rental, cart rental, and tournaments.
What Type of Golf Memberships Does Black Birch Golf Course Offer?
Black Birch Golf Course offers a variety of membership levels. There are full golf memberships as well as associate memberships for those who wish to take advantage of the club’s amenities without playing golf. For junior golfers, there is a junior membership program.
What is the Cost of Playing Black Birch Golf Course?
The cost of playing Black Birch Golf Course varies depending on the time of day, day of the week, and season. The club offers discounts for seniors, military personnel, and juniors. It also offers a variety of packages and specials throughout the year.
Black Birch 2018
The Black Birch Golf Course is a great place for golfers of all skill levels. The course is well-maintained, and the staff is friendly and helpful. With its excellent facilities, challenging yet enjoyable layout, and stunning views, the Black Birch Golf Course is sure to provide a memorable experience for all who visit. So take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and head to the Black Birch Golf Course to enjoy a relaxing round of golf.